Sunday 29 May 2011

Books, books ,books

I don't  really read but I am attempting to read a lot of famous series in not very long at all...

English Teachers are forever moaning that if you want to write well you need to read A LOT! Forever I didn't believe them or that you had to plan out story books. I used to write loads and never plan.. I didn't care but my endings would end up awful so it's about time I planned more the ends..  So I am going to read several different series of books and at the end of the year (December) I am going to write a book and then another and I will be documenting my every move on this little website ! (Wish me luck!) I am relying on support though... cause knowing me I will give up! But I am going to try my hardest! 
  My first series is Angus, Thongs and perfect snogging... typical girl book... To be honest they are very good books not so keen on the titles though... I am on book 4: 'Dancing in my nuddy-pants' 
Will post how I am getting on soooooon
Cherriiio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.