Monday 30 May 2011

FINISHED!! I feel so clever mommy..

Yes you read correctly!! I have finally finished 'Dancing in my nuddy-pants!' Didn't take me very long.... Only 4 days! I finished last night... And was actually quite suprised by the ending all the other 3 books ended with a mountain cliff ... no thats not right! As Kate just reminded me it is not mountain cliff it is 'cliff hanger'.. Yes that's right! It didn't really end on a cliff hanger but I still can't wait for the 5th one! Have to wait till wedensday.. *sad face*
  It ended with her boyfriend deciding he did not want to be a popstar he wanted to move to kiwi-a-gogo land (New Zealand  see my vocab has improved since reading this book!) I will now be reading 'And then it fell off in my hand' the 5th book.. But I still don't know what series of books I should read..? But I am up for ideas.... so comment and tell me.....

(also those who don't know what it means 'dancing in my nuddy pants' means dancing around naked....) (oo-er)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.